The aim of this Quran recitation online course is to help Muslims to read the Quran properly.
In this course, you or your kids will be able to properly pronounce the words, letters, and verses (ayahs) of the Quran. The practical application also will be made in order to correct your mistakes.
We have experienced teachers on our website “Quran Blessing” who are able to teach you or your kids Quran recitation online from the beginning to the level of mastery. Don’t worry if you don’t know anything in Arabic or the Quran.
What is Quran Recitation?
Quran Recitation means the act that involves your entire being, including your soul, heart, mind, tongue, and body. To put it another way, your entire life becomes involved. Reason and feeling, mind and body lose their distinction; they all become fused.
Is it important to learn Quran Recitation?
The Quran is a holy book in Islam, and it is extremely significant to all Islam believers. They read it, listen to other readers, and they can recite it.
Quran recitation online may be difficult, but Islam requires its adherents to follow a set of highly strict rules, which includes Quran recitation. It is desirable to learn Quran recitation correctly in order to fully understand the work of Allah and to work through all of the rules.
Who can join this Course?
Quran recitation online course is created for those who want to improve their Quran recitation
Never worry if you are a beginner in Quran recitation. We will prepare you to read the Quran through some classes which will help you with that.
Our qualified teachers will help you learn to read the Quran properly.
Your first stage in learning Quran recitation will be learning Al-Noorania, Noor Al-Bayan, and the rules of Tajweed.
Description of Quran Recitation Online Course
Students will learn Quran recitation accurately, as narrated by Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). This is under the supervision of our professional teachers, then they will receive Tajweed-compliant recitation training. With actual practice, the student will learn the rules of Tajweed like points of articulation such as Idgham, Ikhfa, Iqlab regulations, Ghunna, Qalqala, and Makhrij. They also will learn stopping rules which are known as Waqaf. The rules will be practiced with the experienced teacher, and you will learn how to apply them through Quran recitation.
In this course, the students will learn;
- Al-Istiaatha and Al-Basmalah
- Noon Saakin and Tanween
- Meem Saakin
- Lam Shamsiyyah and Qamariyyah
- Noon and Meem Mushaddad
- Makhaarij and Sifaat
- Heavy and Light letters
- Other rules
- Firstly, the Ease of learning the Quran for kids and adults of different ages, genders, and nationalities.
- Secondly, Quran Recitation with practical application.
- Thirdly, Learn the correct pronunciation of letters, words, and Quranic verses (ayahs).
- Fourthly, Learn the meanings of the Quranic verses (ayahs) and the reason for their revelation.
- Finally, Recognize Waqf in the Quran.
Top Benefits of learning Quran recitation online course are:
Learning to recite the Quran, the sacred text of Islam, offers a range of meaningful benefits, both on a spiritual and personal level. These advantages are deeply appreciated by those who engage in Quranic recitation:
1. Spiritual Connection: Reciting the Quran nurtures a profound spiritual connection with Allah, fostering a sense of closeness to the divine.
2. Guidance and Wisdom: The Quran imparts valuable guidance, wisdom, and moral teachings, enabling individuals to make ethically sound choices in their lives. It covers a wide spectrum of life’s facets, including ethics, relationships, and spirituality.
3. Personal Growth: Mastering the art of Quranic recitation demands discipline, patience, and dedication. This journey contributes significantly to personal growth and self-improvement.
4. Blessings and Rewards: Muslims believe that reciting the Quran attracts blessings and rewards, both in this life and the hereafter. This sacred act of recitation is seen as virtuous and is believed to be rewarded by Allah.
5. Healing and Comfort: In times of distress or sorrow, reciting the Quran can provide solace and a sense of spiritual healing. Many Muslims find this practice soothing and comforting.
6. Understanding and Reflection: Learning to recite the Quran deepens one’s understanding of its meanings, prompting individuals to reflect on the messages contained within the Quran and how they can be applied in their lives.
7. Tradition Preservation: By learning Quranic recitation, individuals contribute to preserving the Islamic tradition and passing on this sacred text to future generations.
8. Community and Social Cohesion: Quranic recitation is often carried out in congregational settings, such as communal prayers and gatherings at mosques. This fosters a strong sense of community and social bonding among Muslims.
9. Enhanced Focus and Concentration: The intricacies of Quranic recitation demand a high level of concentration and attention to detail, which, in turn, can help improve one’s focus and mental discipline.
10. Language Proficiency: For those who aren’t native Arabic speakers, learning Quranic recitation can enhance their Arabic language skills and deepen their appreciation of classical Arabic literature.
Where can I learn Quran recitation?
Through Online Learning Platforms: Several credible online platforms offer courses for learning Quranic recitation. These platforms connect learners with certified Quranic instructors who can provide guidance. One of the best examples is
How to train your voice for Quran recitation?
What is the correct way to recite the Quran?
Mastering Quranic recitation involves learning tajweed rules for letter pronunciation, understanding distinct articulation points, differentiating similar sounds, and perfecting letter elongation. Pausing and stopping rules should be followed to maintain intended meanings. Seek guidance from a qualified teacher, practice consistently, actively listen to skilled reciters, evaluate and seek feedback, memorize verses, and recite with understanding to ensure precise and reverent Quranic recitation.
How long does it take to learn to recite the Quran?
The time needed to learn Quranic recitation varies based on factors like prior knowledge, dedication, and complexity of goals. Basic proficiency can be achieved in several months to a year, while mastering tajweed and advanced recitation may take years. Quranic recitation is a lifelong journey, emphasizing ongoing practice and improvement.
what is the easiest way to learn Quran recitation?
To simplify learning Quranic recitation, consider these steps: seek guidance from qualified teachers, participate in group classes at religious centers, explore online learning with certified instructors such as Quran Blessing, practice regularly, reinforce learning through memorization, listen to skilled reciters, seek feedback, and maintain patience for gradual progress. These measures help make the journey more accessible and effective.
Check out our other courses:
- Ten Qirat Online Course
- Quran Ijazah Online Course
- Quran Memorization Online Course
- Learning Quran Tajweed Online Course
- ARABIC LANGUAGE COURSES | THE BEST METHODS
- Islamic Studies Courses